At Little Poppins we are proud of our reputation as Adelaide’s premier boutique nanny agency – thanks to the amazing work of our experienced and fun-loving nannies! As Little Poppins continues to grow we are looking for new nannies and babysitters to join our team.
At Little Poppins we do things differently. As an experienced agency we are dedicated to providing a premium service and ongoing support to both families and nannies. We offer a friendly, personalised service and truly care about finding you work with the perfect family. We ensure every detail is agreed and everyone’s expectations are aligned before you start working, so that you can relax and do what you do best – caring for little ones!
We are looking for nannies and babysitters who are warm, friendly, reliable and most importantly, who love children! To be part of our team we require you to meet and be able to provide the following:
– Be 18 years or over
– Have previous experience caring for children or working in childcare/babysitting/nannying
– 2 verbal child-care related references
– A copy of your current resume detailing your previous experience caring for children (in Word format)
– A copy of your current drivers’ licence
– Have a related employment screening (Working with Children Check or DCSI Clearance)
– First Aid Certificate Provide Current First Aid (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001)
– Current Safe Environments for Children Training (ie. RAN / SEC certificate).
Little Poppins has many positions available in various locations throughout Adelaide. Whether nannying or babysitting is your career or your interest, whether you are looking to work 5 hours a week or 5 days a week, Little Poppins is continuing to grow and has the perfect position for you!
If you think you have what it takes to be a Little Poppins Nanny or Babysitter we would love to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com to introduce yourself and find out more about joining the Little Poppins team!